Membership Fee and Donations
2023/24 School Membership Fee
The school management has made a difficult decision to increase the membership fee by about 10% for 2022/23 due to the rising cost.
The following fees are based on the selection of a Chinese class and/or an activity class. If you have questions about the cost, please contact email@example.com before paying.
|Selected classes||Total Fee (GBP)
|Happy Chinese class||220|
|Chinese class + Activity class||250|
|Exam class + Activity class||285|
|Happy Chinese class + Activity class||305|
|Business Chinese class for adults||155* (tbc)|
The full fee includes the fee for Chinese classes and the textbook.
- Registration for the Business Chinese class for Adults is managed by Scottish Confucius Institute for Business and Communication at Heriot-Watt University. More details can be found on the registration page. This class is usually starting in the middle of October.
Special early bird discount of £10 for early payment before 31/08/2023: The total fee in the table has included the £10 early bird discount if you have registered your child and are paying before 31/08/2023. Update: the fee is no longer include any discount now as we are in September.
We are using the online payment platform: https://www.peoplesfundraising.com/membership/accs-membership
Instruction for membership payment
- Go to the website: https://www.peoplesfundraising.com/membership/accs-membership
or scan this QR code:
- For each registered student, please find the right membership from the list, click the “Pay” button and select “Debit/Credit Card” (this is the only payment method we are accepting. If you can’t pay via Debit/Credit Card, please contact the school via email to arrange an alternative payment).
- Membership 1 (M1) for a student registered in a normal Chinese class between Class 1 to Class 10 plus an activity class
- Membership 2 (M2) for a student registered in a normal Chinese class between Class 1 to Class 10 only
- Membership 3 (M3) for a student registered in the Happy Chinese class plus an activity class
- Membership 4 (M4) for a student registered in the Happy Chinese class only
- Membership 5 (M5) for a student registered in the Exam class (National 5, Higher/Adv. Higher) only
- Membership 6 (M6) for a student registered in an activity class only (this is used for a student who has first registered into a Chinese class only, but want to add an activity class in a later date).
- On the following “Membership purchase” page, here is a list of the important information you need to provide:
- Select “Quantity” (Default 1, you can choose another amount if you have multiple childring needing the same membership. If you need to buy a different kind of membership, you need to purchase each membership separately.)
- Input your payment details: card number, security code, valid to, Address (house and street, town, county, postcode)
- Input your personal details (we only collect your personal details to register your children, your personal details will not be used for another other purpose or not be shared with any other parties):
- first name,
- last name,
- email address,
- select “Yes” for the question “Are you happy for your supported organization to stay in touch with you” as this is important so that we can get your email address from the payment platform to allow us to link your payment to your child’s registration details.
- Select “I’m not a robot”
- Click “Pay” to process the payment
- If there is an error, please check the information you have provided, correct the error and try again (The most likely error is the unsupported characters in the address field)
- If the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation email, and the website will display a membership purchase confirmation page.
- Important: Please continue to complete the questionnaire below the confirmation text to provide your student’s full name, registered Chinese class, and registered activity class if any.
- Important: Please include all student’s details in the answer if you are paying for more than one membership. This will allow us to link your membership purchase to your child’s registration.
- After you have provided an answer to the questionnaire, your payment is completed.
- We may need to contact you if there is any information missing and we can not link your payment to your child’s registration. Therefore, please retain your membership purchase confirmation email as we may need to ask you to provide this as evidence of payment.
If you have any difficulty with the online payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for other payment methods (cheque, cash, or bank transfer).
List of Donations
As we are a non-profit charity organization, we always appreciate donations from all sources. Your donation will ensure that we can continue to provide quality education and support to our children from 4-18yrs.
|100||Mr Haiyang Sun 孙海洋先生||03/2016|
|50||Mister Lee (冠华楼) Longston shop||02/2015|
|50||Mister Lee (冠华楼) Ferry road||02/2015|
|50||Golden Pond (Blackhall)||02/2015|
|50||Ms Chun Xia Xi 席春霞女士||02/2015|
|USD500||JP Morgan Chase Foundation||08/2014|
|USD1000||JP Morgan Chase Foundation||06/2014|
|100.00||AIHUA Chinese Supermarket Ltd||02/2014|
|200.00||UK Association For the Promotion of Chinese Education||02/2014|
|USD1000||JP Morgan Chase Foundation||01/2014|
|200.00||Ms Yun Liu and her family||09/2013|
|400.00||UK Association For the Promotion of Chinese Education||03/2013|
|250.00||Ms Yun Liu and her family||09/2012|
|100.00||Ms Shan You Merson||09/2012|
|50.00||Mr. John Livingston||02/2012|
|200.00||Number 1A Ltd.||02/2012|
|100.00||Bank of China||02/2012|
|102.00||Ms Shan You Merson||09/2011|
|200.00||Number 1A Ltd.||05/2011|
|50.00||John & Livingston Son Ltd||05/2011|
|60.72||Mr Thomson’s Piano Concert||11/2010|
|82.50||Ms Shan You Merson||09/2010|
|300.00||Ms Yun Liu and her family||09/2010|
|1500.00||Martin Currie Ltd||08/2010|
|350.00||Jimmy Chan-Imperial Palace Edinburgh Ltd||03/2010|
|100.00||WingFung Trading Ltd||02/2010|
|100.00||Mr. Nelson Yiu||02/2010|
|100.00||Mr. John Livingston||02/2010|
|200.00||Number 1A Ltd.||02/2010|
|300.00||UK association for the PCE||02/2010|
|500.00||Ms. Yun Liu and her family||11/2009|
|3000.00||Martin Currie Ltd||10/2009|
|409.83||China Dream Team||10/2005|