Membership Fee and Donations
2021/22 School Membership Fee
The school management has decided to keep the fee level for 2021/22 as the previous year.
The following fees are based on the selection of a Chinese class and/or an activity class. If you have questions about the cost, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before paying.
|Selected classes||Total Fee (tuition) (GBP)|
|Happy Chinese class||195|
|Chinese class + Activity class||200|
|Exam class + Activity class||230|
|Happy Chinese class + Activity class||265|
|Business Chinese class||To be confirmed|
Note: there is no cleaning fee included for 2021/22 as we have collected the cleaning fee for 2020/21 but we are only able to do the online teaching.
Special discount £10 for early payment before 31/08/2021: Please deduct £10 from the above fee during the payment process if you have registered your child and are paying before the 31/08/2021. This discount will be expired after this deadline.
We recommend everyone to use online payment for your membership fee via the GoldenGiving website. If you have any difficulty with the online payment, please contact email@example.com for other payment methods (cheque, cash, or bank transfer).
Online Payment using GoldenGiving
- Step 1： Open Alba Cathay Chinese School’s site on GoldenGiving.com
- Step 2：Input Paymentment Details
- Your Donation: “Enter an amount or choose above”: Input the total membership fees for all children. The fees of different classes are in the table above.
- Your Payment Details：Input card details and the address details. We encourage you to use the debit card as there is a higher process fee for the credit card.
- About You：Input your personal details.
Please select “Are you happy for your supported organisation to stay in touch with you?” so that we can contact you if there is any problem with your payment.
- Your Comment: Please ensure to add the following information in the “Enter text…” text box (Only English text please as it does not support Chinese Characters)：
1) Student Name (not your name)
2) Class to be enrolled (Chinese class and Activity class)
3) total fee for each student
If paying for multiple students, please include all students’ information. If you do not include full information, we may not have your payment record.
- Tick ”I’m not a robot”，and select pictures as required.
- Finally, click “Donate” to submit your payment.
- Step 3：You will see the confirmation page once the payment is successful. You will also receive an email with your donation details.
- Step 4: Check your mailbox for the donation confirmation email. You should bring this email to school during the first day as evidence of payment. You may be required to show the confirmation email.
Archive: 2020/21 School Membership Fee (Do not use)
The school management has decided to keep the fee level for 2020/21 as the previous year。
The following fees are based on the selection of Chinese Class and/or activity class. If you have questions about the cost, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before paying.
|Selected classes||Total Fee (tuition + cleaning fee) (GBP)|
|Chinese Classes||140 (130 + 10)|
|Exam Classes||170 (160 + 10)|
|Happy Chinese class||205 (195 + 10)|
|Chinese class + Activity class||210 (130 + 70 + 10)|
|Exam class + Activity class||240 (160 + 70 + 10)|
|Happy Chinese class + Activity class||275 (195 + 70 + 10)|
|Business Chinese class||To be confirmed|
The full fee includes the Cleaning fee which will cover the costs for the professional cleaning services required by Boroughmuir High School.
- Students in the language class need to pay a cleaning fee of £ 10 per year.
- Students in each activity class need to pay a cleaning fee of £ 5 per year.
- Students attending both Chinese class and Activity class at the same time only need to pay £10 per year.
List of Donations
As we are a non-profit charity organization, we always appreciate donations from all sources. Your donation will ensure that we can continue to provide quality education and support to our children from 4-18yrs.
|100||Mr Haiyang Sun 孙海洋先生||03/2016|
|50||Mister Lee (冠华楼) Longston shop||02/2015|
|50||Mister Lee (冠华楼) Ferry road||02/2015|
|50||Golden Pond (Blackhall)||02/2015|
|50||Ms Chun Xia Xi 席春霞女士||02/2015|
|USD500||JP Morgan Chase Foundation||08/2014|
|USD1000||JP Morgan Chase Foundation||06/2014|
|100.00||AIHUA Chinese Supermarket Ltd||02/2014|
|200.00||UK Association For the Promotion of Chinese Education||02/2014|
|USD1000||JP Morgan Chase Foundation||01/2014|
|200.00||Ms Yun Liu and her family||09/2013|
|400.00||UK Association For the Promotion of Chinese Education||03/2013|
|250.00||Ms Yun Liu and her family||09/2012|
|100.00||Ms Shan You Merson||09/2012|
|50.00||Mr. John Livingston||02/2012|
|200.00||Number 1A Ltd.||02/2012|
|100.00||Bank of China||02/2012|
|102.00||Ms Shan You Merson||09/2011|
|200.00||Number 1A Ltd.||05/2011|
|50.00||John & Livingston Son Ltd||05/2011|
|60.72||Mr Thomson’s Piano Concert||11/2010|
|82.50||Ms Shan You Merson||09/2010|
|300.00||Ms Yun Liu and her family||09/2010|
|1500.00||Martin Currie Ltd||08/2010|
|350.00||Jimmy Chan-Imperial Palace Edinburgh Ltd||03/2010|
|100.00||WingFung Trading Ltd||02/2010|
|100.00||Mr. Nelson Yiu||02/2010|
|100.00||Mr. John Livingston||02/2010|
|200.00||Number 1A Ltd.||02/2010|
|300.00||UK association for the PCE||02/2010|
|500.00||Ms. Yun Liu and her family||11/2009|
|3000.00||Martin Currie Ltd||10/2009|
|409.83||China Dream Team||10/2005|